Flower Farmers: take the guesswork out of growing your Flower Farm and plan your year's growing and sales confidently.
The Flower Farmer's Planner is a sturdy, ring-bound planner for the whole of 2023. It is 362 pages long and is clearly divided into sections on Finance, Annual and weekly planning, Your field, Propagation, Sustainability and Business reflection.
The Flower Farmer's Planner is a bespoke size 20cm x 26cm so that it fits in a bag and is easy to carry and handle.
The guided sections are written so that you can:
- work out how much you need to earn from your Flower Farm
- calculate the costs of running your Flower Farm
- know your availability so that you can tell your customers what you have to offer clearly
- identify what you need to grow more or less of
- plan your seasons ahead of time and use this to plan your week
- break down bigger jobs into smaller tasks so that you feel able to get them done and Get On and Grow
- reflect on your business and your sustainability practice so that you are comfortable with your business now and in the future.
Using the Flower Farmer's Planner for these things will make you more confident in your process, more efficient with your time, more aware of your personal and business sustainability and most importantly, you'll have more time to enjoy the important people, animals and hobbies in your life.
The Flower Farmer's Planner is printed in Peterborough. It is available for international delivery. Please note that taxes and duties outside of the UK are the responsibility of the buyer.